Office Pest Control Services Sydney
Workplaces such as offices provide great conditions for pests since they have temperatures and humidity levels that are easy for
How do I get rid of pests in my office space ?
There are many things that you can do, depending on how involved you would like to be in the process. Office pest control services in Sydney are highly regulated and depending on your industry there is a strict criteria that each industry must adhere too.
Your easiest option is to contact Sydney’s leading pest control company.
Wwe understand how important it is to provide a pest free environment for your staff & clients.
What you can do to minimise the risk of pests in your office space?
- Dispose of empty packaging and boxes and away from the property
- Dispose of your garbage properly
- Make sure not to leave garbage overnight
- Wipe up spills as they happen
- Mop the floor daily
- Implement a long-term pest control management program
Long term Integrated Management Program
There are three keys to effective pest management, prevention & sanitation, detection and chemical control.
- Sanitation can reduce feeding and breeding sites.
- Chemical control is the most effective way to eliminate a pest infestation
- Treatments are carried out with low toxic and non-toxic procedures and techniques.
- Hygiene and sanitation levels must be above standards to help us integrate a pest management program to suit you.
- Cleaning of drains, removal of rubbish, sealing of cracks and devices will help keep a pest free environment in and around your food production areas.
Common pests found in office spaces
- German cockroaches
Many of these pests can carry bacteria and viruses that can contaminate workplaces such as office lunchrooms, kitchens, desks & storage areas.
All offices at some time face the possibility of being infested by pests.
Pests in an office space can pose threats to your employee and customers
Why choose Sydneys Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydneys Best Pest Control offer effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
- Minimise health issues
- Limit disruption to staff and clients
- Sydneys Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
- Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
- Risk assessments
- MSDS Data sheets
- Log books
- Contact details
- Locked bait boxes ensuring safety.